In the unlikely event of a failure of the laboratory work, our clinics agree to meet the cost of airline travel to and from Macedonia (up to the total value of 250.00 EUR) and hotel accommodation expenses for the duration of the necessary remedial work only (meals/extras are not included).
We also provide a free taxi service to and from the airport, Remedial treatment is carried out where necessary. Each case is investigated and discussed before the patient begins any remedial treatment. Once the patient has been examined by the dentist we then decide whether the remedial treatment is to be carried out under the guarantee.
The patient must notify his/her agent prior to exercising the guarantee. Failure to do so will invalidate the guarantee on the patient’s work. Our clinics requests that patients return to the Clinic for a check-up at least once a year during the guarantee period (see above). If this is not possible the patient should visit a local dentist for a check-up at least once a year during the guarantee period (see above). An orthopantograph x-ray must be taken and written proof (invoice/letter from your local dentist) obtained, confirming that the check-up has been carried out. If you do need to exercise your guarantee, we would require the written proof, x-ray(s) and photos.
In the case of periodontal problems and particularly after periodontal treatment, we generally advise that the patient should have a check-up at least 2-3 times a year. Our clinics will also cover all necessary dental and laboratory costs to rectify the guarantee problem. In the case of small adjustments you may use the services of a dentist in your own country and forward your bill to our clinics for reimbursement.
Our clinic allocates max. 100.00 EUR for repairs such as re-cementing crowns or denture adjustment. Our clinics are not liable for any unforeseen root canal treatment after having a tooth/teeth prepared for crown and/or bridgework. Occasionally teeth suffer preparation trauma during crown and bridgework resulting in the need for root canal treatment afterwards. Our clinics are not liable for any dental problem which was not visible on the patient’s x-ray, and was not foreseeable or predictable, at the time of treatment at our clinics.
The Guarantee will be reduced or invalidated:
• If the patient does not return to our clinics for a check-up at least once a year during the guarantee period, or does not undergo a check-up at least once a year in his/her home country with an orthopantograph (panoramic) x-ray being taken and obtaining written proof (invoice/letter from your local dentist) that the annual check-up has been carried out
• If oral hygiene is neglected
• If the dentists’ instructions are not followed (for example not wearing dentures/nightguard during the night)
• If removable restorations such as partial or full dentures are not kept and maintained properly
• If the gum tissue or bone is naturally receding
• In the event of accidental damage, for example dropping the denture
• If the patient loses or gains a substantial amount of weight during a short period of time • If there is a general illness occurring that has negative effects on the dental condition (for example diabetes, epilepsy, osteoporosis, condition after x-rays or chemotherapy)
• If another dentist has carried out any corrective or additional treatment without our clinics prior consent on dental work you received.
The patient must have a check-up within 12 months of having the final work fitted, and then within 12 months every year for the duration of the guarantee period. Check-up at our Dental clinics in Macedonia The patient contacts the agent and must inform us of any problems before booking in. The number of working days suggested will be based on this information. We ask kindly that patients book check-ups for the second half of the week, Wednesday-Friday. Check-up at home If the patient wishes to have a check-up at home, the guidelines of what must be carried out are detailed below. The local check-up should preferably be carried out by one of our partner dentists.
– Orthopantograph (or at least small, digital x-rays) to be taken, and patient given a copy preferably in digital form. If any x-rays are not given to the patient, they must be accessible later if we require them.
– Notes to be taken on the status, any problems, and any work that was carried out (cleaning relining etc). The patient must obtain a copy of these notes.
– Photos should be taken of any visible problem areas. – If all is well the patient doesn’t need to contact us. – If there are any problems the patient is obliged to inform us, and provide the x-ray(s) and notes.
– If a patient is to return to us under guarantee, the notes and x-rays from the local dentist must be provided before the patient books in. If a patient has work carried out by the local dentist, there is no guarantee that we will pay for it unless it has been agreed in advance. Problems arising from a local dentist’s intervention may invalidate the guarantee.